martes, 11 de febrero de 2020

Frases de Solo quedó nuestra historia

¡Hola, buenas tardes Sunai's!
Hoy les traigo frases de esta novela.
Ya le tocaba, iniciemos.
Español- Ingles.


1-
    "I love you, but I can't stay longer"

2-
“... He broke me up in a way that everyone should have the fourtune to experience at least once."

3-
“I'll get a puzzle that has half of your face and half of the other person"


4-
"I had the privilege of him destroying me until we found a better version of myself within the person I pretended to be..."

5-
"You are still alive in a parallel universe, theo: but I live in the real world where this morning you are having an open box funeral"

6-
"But this universe is the only one that matters. I have one last question for you: I did honor to our history, did I?"

7-

"I still have the time of the world: at least, the world. Only had twelve Minutes to offer"

8-

"I've noticed that there's nothing wrong with someone saving my life, especially when I can't trust myself to do it right. People need people. It's like that."

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario

Reseñas

Después del deshielo.

"El honor por encima de la vida"  Hola buenas noches Sunais uno de mis lectoras favoritas del año pasado adictiva de Vikingos les ...